Friday 2 May 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' star Baron Clive of Plassey Hornby is to take a break from the show amid fears over his health.
According to The Mirror newspaper, the 63-year-old is combat an unnamed unwellness.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving cast member subsequently making his number one appearance as Mariner Sugden 28 days ago.
He of late insisted that he loved the programme and had no plans to retire, saying: "I can't believe I'm still here sometimes. Just about of the kids in the show weren't even born when I started.
"I can't opine leaving - it would be the death of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A show spokesman said: "We can reassert that Robert Clive is unwell only amply intends to come back to work."
Hornby, wHO originally joined the soap on a three month condense, volition be seen in episodes until mid-February.